Nesbyervi replied

5 weeks ago

Hindi Crank > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Chev Chelios is a professional assassin working for the West Coast crime syndicate. Chev's girlfriend Eve doesn't know what Chev does and Chev is planning to quit the crime syndicate so he can spend more time with her. But for Chev, things about to get very bad, when he learns he has been injected with a poison called "The Beijing Cocktail" by his rival Verona, which will kill him if his heart rate drops. Trying to stay alive and seeking help from friend, Kaylo and Doc Miles, to keep his heart pumping. Chev sets out to find answers as well as protecting Eve, and get his revenge on those who have betrayed him before the poison kills him.
Professional assassin Chev Chelios learns his rival has injected him with a poison that will kill him if his heart rate drops.
I approached Crank with low expectations and even those weren't met; in fact this may be one of the worst films I've ever seen. I wanted to see the film mainly because I enjoyed Jason Stathem's work in The Transporter (so I can enjoy a good, brainless action film). But this film starts with a mildly interesting premise and then does nothing with it. The editing is choppy just for the sake of choppiness, we have no reason to root for the main character, who's pretty much a jerk, the plot makes little if any sense, and even the action sequences are mundane and uninteresting. Poor directing, lame script, one-dimensional characters no one could possibly enjoy spending time with, and an overall concept that nothing interesting in done with. Judging from the vote tally I'm in the minority, but I will maintain that Crank is not even a good B action film.
Chev Chelios (Jason Statham, a great action star) is an assassin who has been injected with a poison, a poison that will kill him unless he keeps himself charged with adrenaline, for Chelios wants to survive not necessarily to live a happy life but rather so he can kill those responsible for his plight in what is easily a classic that might have started the comeback in action films. Crank is not only a good movie, it&#39;s as far as i&#39;m concerned a classic of the genre. Let me put it to you this way, this would&#39;ve fit in perfectly with a Van Damme head basher of the early 90s, actually it would even hold it&#39;s own against a Schwarzenegger flick. This is high praise as I enjoy both action stars. Crank works due to it&#39;s lack of self awareness, over the top carnage and a hero who feels true to the classic action hero of the good old days. Indeed this is the perfect example of what is great about a genre, the movie is fast paced, well acted and the direction is precise. The camera manages to capture the action sequences and the soundtrack which in my mind still features the best use of a Loverboy song (Turn Me Loose, for all you youngsters) and Amy Smart is without a doubt one of the hottest heroines in an action film in ages. Smart plays it tongue in cheek, and her sequence where Statham has sex with her in public to keep his energy up, could in fact strike one offensive, until you see the way Smart plays it for laughs and it&#39;s obvious her playful performance makes it hard to take the movie&#39;s risqué parts seriously, indeed she manages to be still sexy and humorous here. Indeed Statham and Smart share great chemistry and their chemistry adds unexpected depth to what would be preposterous. The action element is fantastic, the pace is fast and the film while ridiculous makes for fantastic guilty pleasure fun.<br/><br/>* * *1/2 out of 4-(Very Good)
Every movie's gotta have a gimmick, and Crank's is that it has an excellent shot at ending 2006 as the worst film of the year.
Crank is an action-thriller written by film-makers Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, both of whom also co-directed the movie. A sequel, <a href="/title/tt1121931/">Crank: High Voltage (2009)</a> was released in 2009. … the opening titles are playing? &quot;Metal Health&quot; by <a href="/name/nm1524804/">Quiet Riot</a>.<br/><br/>… Chev smashes his TV? &quot;New Noise&quot; by <a href="/name/nm2067667/">Refused</a>.<br/><br/>… Chev head bangs in Arab&#39;s cab? &quot;Achy Breaky Heart&quot; by Jarrett &amp; Long.<br/><br/>… Chev robs convenience store? &quot;Pit Stop&quot; by Paul Haslinger.<br/><br/>… Carlito&#39;s penthouse is shown? &quot;Bandera&quot; by Control Machete.<br/><br/>… Kaylo waits for Chev at the taco stand? &quot;Find Alex&quot; by Paul Haslinger.<br/><br/>… Alex looks for Chev in the restaurant / Chev kills him in alley? &quot;Turn Me Loose&quot; by Loverboy.<br/><br/>… Verona is getting a blowjob and Chev calls him? &quot;Guasa, Guasa&quot; by Tego Calderon.<br/><br/>… Chev injects epinephrine and runs out of the hospital? &quot;Trix Are For Kids&quot; by The Crowd.<br/><br/>… Chev rides the motorcycle? &quot;Everybody&#39;s Talkin&#39;&quot; by Harry Nilsson.<br/><br/> … Chev tries to convince Eve to have sex? &quot;Let&#39;s Get It On&quot; by Gerald Levert.<br/><br/> … Chev has sex with Eve? &quot;China Sex&quot; by Paul Haslinger.<br/><br/> … Chev takes the hardcore Haitian drug? &quot;Cab Ride&quot; by Paul Haslinger.<br/><br/>… Chev walks to the hotel? &quot;Going 2 The Lint&quot; by Paul Haslinger.<br/><br/>… Chev fights Verona in the helicopter? &quot;Copter Fight&quot; by Paul Haslinger.<br/><br/>… Chev falls from the helicopter and calls Eve? &quot;Miracles&quot; by Jefferson Starship.<br/><br/>… the end credits are playing? &quot;Bring Us Bullets&quot; by Rocket From The Crypt. While in real life he would have been almost liquified when he hits the ground, 99% of the stuff that happens to Chev throughout the film would have killed him. At the end, when he falls out of the helicopter, bounces off a car, then rolls to a stop in front of the camera, bloodied, not moving with his eyes open; the last second of the film we see him blink and hear his heart beating. This is telling us his heart is unstoppable and he will be back in Crank 2: High Voltage. While the theatrical version of &quot;Crank&quot; was rated R by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), at least in Germany there&#39;s another version of the film available. Looking at the differences, one can clearly categorize it as a director&#39;s cut. Up to this point, it is not available in the US.
a5c7b9f00b
Skyjacked hd mp4 downloadLa vida blanca movie in hindi dubbed downloadDevil's Turf malayalam full movie free downloadConstantine tamil dubbed movie free downloadBook Club full movie download in hindiMajor Grom 720phindi Episode 1.23 free downloadBallmart full movie in hindi free download mp4Download Into the Fray full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4The Adventures of Lucy in tamil pdf download
Please log in to post a reply.